CHRISTMAS TWO & THREE-COURSE MEALS
SUN – WEDS: 2-Courses £25.50, 3-Courses £28.50
THURS – SAT: 2-Courses £28.50, 3-Courses £31.50
*Two-course meals – choose between starter or dessert to accompany Main Course
DETAILS & MENU CHOICES
- Choose from set menu (see below).
- Table reserved for your group. Please arrive a minimum of 2 hours before the show so you don’t miss the start as we can’t delay show times.
- Free entry to rest of venue including cocktail bar afterwards.
- SMOKED CHICKEN & HERB TERRINE – with red onion marmalade, served with warm toasted caramelised onion bread and an English chutney with real ale.
- FLORENTINE FISHCAKE – Smoked haddock, spinach & cheddar melt-in-the-middle breaded fishcakes, on a bed of lobster & seafood salad with a Prosecco Marie Rose sauce.
- PRAWN & CRAB BITES – Crispy coated filo king prawns coupled with crab, prawn & mac cheese bites, served with a vodka Bloody Mary ketchup.
- TOMATO & BASIL SOUP (V) – Served with bread & butter.
- TOMATO & BASIL SOUP (VG) – Served with caramelised onion bread.
- MINI BAKED CAMEMBERT (V) – with a red onion marmalade, served with toasted artisan bread.
- MUSHROOM CROSTINI (VG) – Toasted caramelised onion bread, topped with red pepper hummus, sautéed mushrooms, slow-roasted tomato & baby spinach, finished with a balsamic reduction.
MAIN COURSE CHOICES
- HAND-CARVED TURKEY – with a pork, orange and fig stuffing, pigs-in-blankets. Served with roast potatoes, roasted parsnips, seasonal vegetables and a red wine gravy.
- SMOKED CHEEZE & BEETROOT TART (VG) – A vegan cheeze filling of butternut squash and onion chutney, encased in a beetroot pastry tart, served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, roasted parsnips & cranberry gravy on the side.
- FILLET OF SALMON– Served with butter & chive glazed roast baby potatoes, seasonal vegetable and a creamy white wine, Prosecco and lobster flavour sauce.
- RIB OF BEEF – Slow-cooked top rib of beef, finished with a roasted onion, Madeira wine and red-current sauce, topped with chives. With roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables & roasted parsnips.
- CHRISTMAS PUDDING (V) – With juicy sultanas, cider and rum, served with hot brandy sauce and mince-pie ice cream.
- BAKED VANILLA CHEESECAKE (v) – Served with a strawberry & Prosecco compote.
- CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL BAR (VG-M) – With a chocolate flavoured sauce.