EVENT HOST ROLE AVAILABLE
30th July 2018
ROLE AVAILABLE AT THE STAND-UP CLUB
Hi there, we are looking for an event host for some of our gigs at The Stand-Up Club in Piccadilly. The role would be freelance and you’d be needed some Friday and/or Saturday nights, plus possibly some Tuesdays from September. In the weeks leading up to Christmas there would be extra nights too, possibly some work in the day if you are available.
– Dates would be agreed on an ongoing basis
– Hours generally 6.30-10.30pm on gig nights
– £60 for the evening’s work paid by BACS the next day on a freelance basis – you will not be an employee.
– Talking to audience members, making them feel welcome before and during breaks, generally being friendly and hospitable. We want them to come back!
– Taking photos of the acts and also the crowd for social media and website.
– Dealing with mailing list/competitions etc
– Walk-on music/interval music
– Assisting the show manager where required
– Uploading selected pics to social media/emailing them to us after the event
– At smaller events you may also be needed to act as show manager which includes putting chairs out, dealing with tickets at door, plugging in microphone to sound system etc
-Ideally you’ll be a very reliable person, outgoing and more than happy to chat to people, and easy to get along with as part of the team.
– Able to take a decent pic on your phone
– Have decent social media skills (could possibly be some extra work in this area in busy times).
– Available on Fridays/Saturdays and some midweek on a flexible basis.
– Love comedy (you will also get free entry to all our shows when you are not working, should you so wish and there is space!)
TO APPLY/ASK FOR MORE INFO
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include why you want the job, why you think you’d be good, any relevant experience, and also your general availability.
– You’d need to live in or close to London.
– Website: https://thestandupclub.co.uk/
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you!
VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS – ANDREW LAWRENCE
Get TICKETS for this Saturday’s show with Andrew headlining… NAME: ANDREW LAWRENCE TWITTER: @andrewlawrence HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR COMEDY: Jokes about my […]
VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS – TANYALEE DAVIS
Tanyalee is one of most popular headliners at The Stand-Up Club and here are her feisty responses to our very […]
EVENT HOST ROLE AVAILABLE
ROLE AVAILABLE AT THE STAND-UP CLUB Hi there, we are looking for an event host for some of our gigs […]
£10,001 – The FA Cup Of Comedy!
On a particularly dull day in the Winter of 2017, probably a Wednesday, I (as The Stand-Up Club) was asked […]
VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS – STEVE BEST
NAME: Steve Best TWITTER: @SteveBestComic HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR COMEDY: Visual, props and one-liners, and the occasional fart gag […]
Phoenix Nights Star Clinton Baptiste – Psychic Shenanigans…
Sometimes you need a little extra help in life, and who better to go to than world renowned comedic clairvoyant […]