DETAILS & MENU CHOICES
Fancy a Christmas meal before the show – maybe a couple of drinks, a silly hat and a Christmas Cracker (you’ll hear much better jokes at the comedy, we promise!) Here’s what you get with this Christmas Three-Course Meal option…
- Three-course meal from set menu (see below).
- Table reserved for your group. Please arrive a minimum of two hours before the show, so you don’t miss the start.
- Entry to The Stand-Up Club for the Christmas Comedy Show (please purchase comedy tickets separately from options).
- Free entry to nightclub and cocktail bar afterwards.
FIRST COURSE CHOICES
- PRAWN & CRAB BITES – Crispy salt & pepper shrimp bombs, coupled with crab, prawn & mac and cheese bites. Served with a Virgin Mary ketchup.
- WINGS & BEEF ENDS – Beef burnt ends and crispy chicken wings tossed through a sticky BBQ sauce and garnished with gherkin & American mustard.
- TOMATO & BASIL SOUP – A rich tomato soup with basil served with focaccia bread.
- MARGHERITA ARANCINI – Coated rice balls filled with tomato and melting cheese and served with cranberry dip.
MAIN COURSE CHOICES
- HAND-CARVED TURKEY – with a pork, orange and fig stuffing, pigs-in-blankets. Served with sage & onion seasoned roast potatoes, roasted parsnips, seasonal vegetables and a red wine curry.
- VEGETABLE TART (v) – A crisp pastry case filled with tomato, courgette, aubergine, red onion and mixed-peppers. Served with sage & onion seasoned roast potatoes, roasted parsnips, seasonal vegetables and garlic sauce.
- FESTIVE BURGER – Our classic beef burger topped with bacon, mature cheese sauce, hand-carved turkey, pork, orange and fig stuffing, BBQ sauce glazed pigs-in-blankets and cranberry sauce, served with chips and garlic mayo.
- SALMON SUPREME – Served with crushed baby potatoes, seasonal vegetable and a creamy white wine, Prosecco and lobster flavour sauce.
- 8oz RUMP STEAK – Grilled to your liking and served with caramelised shallot, whisky & beef dripping sauce, sage & onion seasoned roast potatoes, roasted parsnips and seasonal vegetables.
- CHRISTMAS PUDDING SUNDAE (v) – Pieces of Christmas Pudding with juicy sultanas, cider & rum, brandy sauce, vanilla ice cream, caramel and raspberry sauces finished with a swirl of cream and topped with a flake.
- BAKED VANILLA CHEESECAKE (v) – With a raspberry coulis.
- CHOCOLATE & COCONUT TORTE (vg) – A date and mixed nut case filled with a chocolate and coconut filling finished with a coconut swirl and served with lemon sorbet.
- CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (v) – With caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.