27th July 2018 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm The Comedy Pub, 7 Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EE
- Tonight our headliner is the brightest joke-smith on the circuit, Mark Simmons. Mark has recently supported both Seann Walsh and Rob Brydon on tour, and is one of our favourite regular headliners.
- Opening up the evening is Luke Toulson, who along with Mark reached the final of the £10,001 cash prize Comedian Of The Year competition. Both were very unlucky not to win it. Luke normally headlines our shows but tonight we have a special treat as he is kicking things off instead.
- TV’s James Redmond is your host. You may have seen James on Hollyoaks, Casualty or various other shows and he is soon to head off on a Nationwide tour as part of the “Full Monty” cast. See him fully clothed here tonight though…
- Jinx Yeo is over from Singapore. This is his Stand-Up Club debut weekend and then he heads off to Edinburgh to do his hour-long show.
- Finally our special guest spot is Daniel Muggleton. We try to bring upcoming acts to the club for you to see before they are famous.
The Comedy Pub is smack bang in the heart of London’s West End, 1-2 mins walk from Piccadilly Circus tube. With 4 floors, it boasts a brand new cocktail bar and three other bars to quench your thirst. The comedy room holds 110 people, enough for a sizzling atmosphere but not too many that you can’t get close (not too close!) to the comedians. You will be very ‘in the room’ as they say in comedy. We allocate seats for everyone, so you just have to turn up and enjoy the night.
Saturdays are £10 per person which we think is a bargain bearing in mind the quality on show, so grab your tickets now comedy lovers! You can also pre-pay for a meal which guarantees you a reserved table if you so wish, and there are other food/drink options available.
|The Stand-Up Club, Piccadilly - Fri 27 July, 8pm