28th July 2018 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm The Comedy Pub, 7 Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EE
- Tonight our headliner is the brilliant one-liner comedian Mark Simmons. Mark has recently supported both Seann Walsh and Rob Brydon on tour, and is one of our favourite regular headliners. He regularly has jokes in Dave’s Best Jokes Of Edinburgh Fringe. Basically if you like jokes, he is the man. If not, what the hell are you doing on a comedy site!
- Opening up the evening is Luke Toulson, who along with Mark reached the final of the £10,001 cash prize Comedian Of The Year competition. Both were very unlucky not to win it, but they need to offer more cash to the judges next year. Luke normally headlines our shows but tonight we have a special treat as he is kicking things off instead. Two headliners, same price. Don’t thank us, just come along…
- Andy Stedman is your host, known for his mischievous crowd interaction, cheeky songs and handling of heckles. He may even thrown in a comedy song.
- Jinx Yeo is over from Singapore. This is his Stand-Up Club debut weekend and then he heads off to Edinburgh to do his hour-long show. Brilliant act.
- Finally our special guest spot is Hassan Dervish. We try to bring upcoming acts to the club for you to see before they are famous (or not as the case may be!) Make your own mind up…
The Comedy Pub is smack bang in the heart of London’s West End, 1-2 mins walk from Piccadilly Circus tube. With 4 floors, it boasts a brand new cocktail bar and three other bars to quench your thirst. The comedy room holds 110 people, enough for a sizzling atmosphere but not too many that you can’t get close (not too close!) to the comedians. You will be very ‘in the room’ as they say in comedy. We allocate seats for everyone, so you just have to turn up and enjoy the night.
Saturdays are £12.50 per person which we think is a bargain bearing in mind the quality on show, so grab your tickets now comedy lovers! You can also pre-pay for a meal which guarantees you a reserved table if you so wish, and there are other food/drink options available.
|The Stand-Up Club - Saturday 28th July